12m USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable Pro
- High performance, active cable that provides an extended 12m connection between a computer and USB 2.0 device
- Can be used standalone or as part of the Lindy Active Extension System Pro to create bespoke extension systems of up to 60m
- Supports USB 2.0 High Speed bandwidth for speeds of 480Mbps
- Easy to use – connects to the device’s existing USB cable (5m maximum)
- 2 year warranty
The Lindy USB Active Extension Cable Pro is a high performance active cable that allows access to USB 2.0 peripherals over long distances. With support for data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps this extension cable is perfect for transferring data volumes quickly and reliably.
This 12m extension cable can be used standalone or as part of the Lindy USB 2.0 Active Extension System Pro. This system is a modular solution that can combine multiple USB Active Extension Pro cables and a USB 2.0 Active Extension Pro hub to distribute USB signals to up to 4 devices at up to 60m.
The 8m and 12m cable, and the 8m and 12m hub, feature a single active repeater module to boost the USB signal. The 30m cable uses two repeaters. A fully deployed extension system is limited to a maximum of 60m and 4 repeater modules. Any combination of cables and a single hub can be connected providing the 60m / 4 repeater limit is not exceeded. The extension hub must always be the last segment of the extension system.
This cable features industry-proven active technology and locking connectors to ensure full signal integrity in the most demanding environments.Package Contents
- 12m USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable Pro
- LINDY Manual
- Connector A: USB Type A Male
- Connector B: USB Type A Female
- Power: -
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Connector Plating: Front: Gold / Back: Nickel
- Pin Construction: Brass
- Pin Plating: Gold Flash
- Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH:
USB A Male: 15x43x8mm (0.59x1.69x0.31in)
USB B Female: 20x64x13mm (0.83x2.52x0.51in)
- Length: 12m (39.37ft)
- Standard: USB 2.0
- Colour: Black
- Type: Round
- Jacket Diameter: 5mm +/-0.15mm (0.2in +/- 0.01in)
- Jacket Material: Half matt PVC low toxic
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Gauge: 26/20AWG
- Shielding: AL Mylar and braid
- Supported Bandwidth: 480 Mbps
- Nominal Attenuation:
(0.064 MHz, -0.08 dB)
(0.256MHz, -0.11 dB)
(0.512MHz, -0.13 dB)
(0.772 MHz, -0.15 dB)
(1 MHz, -0.2 dB)
(4 MHz, -0.39 dB)
(8 MHz, -0.57 dB)
(12 MHz, -0.76 dB)
(24 MHz, -0.95 dB)
(48 MHz, -1.35dB)
(96 MHz, -1.9 dB)
(200 MHz, -3.2 dB)
(400 MHz, -5.8 dB)
- Minimum Bend Radius: 26mm (1.02in)
- Maximum Tensile Load: -
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60°C (-4°F - 140°F)
- Transmission Medium: Twisted Pair
- Transmission Technology: USB 2.0
- Packaging Type: Carton Box
- Packaging Dimensions: 238x202x66mm (9.37x7.95x2.6in)
- Net Weight: 0.42kg (0.93lb)
- Gross Weight: 0.597kg (1.32lb)
- Warranty (Years): 2
- Certificated: CE, FCC, RoHS & REACH
Orders received by 4pm AEST ship the same day, and with over 95% stock availability we guarantee to have your order despatched quickly and accurately.
We ship with StarTrack Express and most items ship overnight for delivery the next business day. Heavier items may take 2-3 days.
Delivery to all major cities within Australia is FREE* if your total order value is over $100 (inc. GST). Orders under $100 will ship for $13.95 (inc. GST).
International Air Freight Delivery
International customers, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or call us on +61 7 3262 9033 for further information about shipping costs to your location.
Further Important Information
The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business section of the site, different delivery charges and terms apply.
Some items may incur additional delivery charges. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you before despatch to inform you of these charges.
For some regional areas of Australia, next business day delivery is not always possible so delivery may take a little longer.
"Business day" excludes Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
* Please note: If the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional shipping charges may apply. Free delivery does not apply to Cabinets, Enclosures and products supplied at discounted pricing.
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, should you need to return a product to us, please refer to the information below...
If you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business user), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 14 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item you return is with its original packaging and in an as new, unopened condition, complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
- Please see the Returns section of our Terms & Conditions for full details of our Return policy
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will incur a handling / restocking charge. This charge is calculated as either an amount of $25.00 being a minimum charge, or 20% of the invoice value (whichever is the greater).
How to return goods to us
Before returning any goods to us, please obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) by completing our online Product Return Request form.
This will ensure proper processing upon receipt at our warehouse.
We recommend you return any goods via a courier/postal service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Unless it is a result of our error, or the goods are faulty or incomplete on arrival, you are liable for the costs of returning goods to us. In cases where we refund the original delivery charge, we will only cover our standard delivery charge. Any priority, express or courier component will not be refunded.