1m Thunderbolt 3 Cable, 20Gbps Black
- One connection to provide Data, 4K Video, USB 3.1 and Power
- Utilises the reversible USB Type C connector
- Provides up to 20Gbps data transfer rates
- Supports PCI Express Gen 3 and DisplayPort 1.2
- 10 Year Warranty
The LINDY Thunderbolt 3 cable provides the ability to connect up to 6 devices to your Thunderbolt 3 Port when daisy-chained, while utilising the USB Type C connection for ease of use. Combine this with Data, Power and Video this truly is the single cable solution.
Fast Data transfer of up to 20Gbps from a single connection, twice that of previous Thunderbolt 2. Combined with PCI Express Gen 3 and DisplayPort 1.2 the application list is huge. An example would be using an external GPU dock for your notebook providing high end gaming graphics from a light portable computer.
Thunderbolt 3 technology allows the use of two external displays up to 4K60Hz each whist also simultaneously providing other features like high speed data and power.
By incorporating technology based on USB PD this allows Thunderbolt cables to provide up to 100W of power over the single connection. Legacy devices can also take advantage of up to 15W of power.
USB Type C
The cable uses a fully reversible connector for attaching to your device quickly. The Thunderbolt host port uses an integrated USB 3.1 controller for maximum backwards compatibility at 10Gbps speeds.
Support for up to 6 external devices including GPU docks, Storage Enclosures and Docking Stations.
Provides a 10Gbps Ethernet link between devices Single Cable Docking Combine two external displays, power delivery, Ethernet and USB connectivity this provides the ultimate single cable docking solution.
** The above features are reliant on your device, not all features are supported by every device.
- 24 Pin USB Type C Plug / USB Type C Plug
- Data transfer rate: 20Gbps, Bi-directional
- 4 PCI Express lanes
- 8 Lane DisplayPort supports two 4K displays (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz) (HBR2 and MST)
- USB 3.1 (10Gbps) compatible
- DisplayPort 1.2 compatible
- USB Power Delivery 2.0: up to 100W (15W for bus-powered devices)
- 10Gbps Ethernet connection
- Colour: Black
Orders received by 4pm AEST ship the same day, and with over 95% stock availability we guarantee to have your order despatched quickly and accurately.
We ship with StarTrack Express and most items ship overnight for delivery the next business day. Heavier items may take 2-3 days.
Delivery to all major cities within Australia is FREE* if your total order value is over $100 (inc. GST). Orders under $100 will ship for $13.95 (inc. GST).
International Air Freight Delivery
International customers, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or call us on +61 7 3262 9033 for further information about shipping costs to your location.
Further Important Information
The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business section of the site, different delivery charges and terms apply.
Some items may incur additional delivery charges. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you before despatch to inform you of these charges.
For some regional areas of Australia, next business day delivery is not always possible so delivery may take a little longer.
"Business day" excludes Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
* Please note: If the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional shipping charges may apply. Free delivery does not apply to Cabinets, Enclosures and products supplied at discounted pricing.
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, should you need to return a product to us, please refer to the information below...
If you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business user), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 14 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item you return is with its original packaging and in an as new, unopened condition, complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
- Please see the Returns section of our Terms & Conditions for full details of our Return policy
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will incur a handling / restocking charge. This charge is calculated as either an amount of $25.00 being a minimum charge, or 20% of the invoice value (whichever is the greater).
How to return goods to us
Before returning any goods to us, please obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) by completing our online Product Return Request form.
This will ensure proper processing upon receipt at our warehouse.
We recommend you return any goods via a courier/postal service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Unless it is a result of our error, or the goods are faulty or incomplete on arrival, you are liable for the costs of returning goods to us. In cases where we refund the original delivery charge, we will only cover our standard delivery charge. Any priority, express or courier component will not be refunded.