DST-Pro USB4, USB4 Laptop Docking Station, Single Display 8K, Dual Display 4K, 100W Charging
- Connects an HDMI and/or a DisplayPort display, USB peripherals and power over a single cable
- Supports 8K 30Hz for a single display or 4K 60Hz for two displays (MST)
- Integrated 4 port USB SuperSpeed 10Gbps Hub (3 x Type A, 1 x Type C)
- USB Power Delivery capable up to 100W
- 2 year warranty
The DST-Pro USB4 of the latest USB4 generation is a high performance, multifunctional solution for connecting laptops, tablets or mobile phones to a range of interfaces including an 8K 30Hz DisplayPort or HDMI display or two displays simultaneously at 4K 60Hz*, using a single cable. It also supports video resolutions of 4K 120Hz, making it the ideal tool for high resolution video editing or game streaming.
This docking station delivers a whole host of capable ports to connect your devices into your workflow. With SuperSpeed USB and Ethernet, you can expect to have a blazing fast experience and improve your productivity whilst the Card Readers (SD & Micro-SD) allow you to expand your storage capacity beyond that of your device. Through a single USB-C cable, connect to multiple SuperSpeed 10Gbps USB Type A or Type C ports, a 3.5mm combined headphone jack, Gigabit Ethernet, (Micro-) SD card slots, DisplayPort and HDMI.
The USB4 Docking Station also supports Power Delivery 3.0 up to 100W for charging the connected laptop. A power supply is not included. The dock can be used with the power supply supplied with the laptop or a power supply can be purchased separately.
This USB4 Laptop Docking Station is compatible with computers featuring the USB Type C port with support for DisplayPort 1.4 Alternate Mode, i.e. USB4 or USB 3.2 as well as Thunderbolt 3 or TB4 host devices.
*Please note that macOS does not support MST.Package Contents
- USB4 Laptop Docking Station
- 0.8m USB4 type C Male to Male cable
- Lindy Manual
- Interface: USB Type C to 6x USB Type A / 1x USB Type C / 1x RJ45 / 1x DisplayPort / 1x HDMI / 1x SD & 1x MicroSD / 1x 3.5mm audio / 1x USB Type C PD
- Interface Standard: USB4 (upstream port); 4x USB 3.2 / 3.1 Gen 2 (3x Type A, 1y Type C) / 3x USb 2.0 (Type A), Gigabit LAN, DP 1.4, HDMI 2.1, SD/TF 3.0 (max. 1Gbps), 3.5mm Audio (combo)
- Supported Bandwidth: 10 Gbps, 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Maximum Input Resolution: 7680x4320@60Hz
- Maximum Output Resolution:
- Single Display: 7680x4320 30Hz, 3840x2160 120Hz
- Dual Displays: 3840x2160 60Hz
- Chipset: VL830, VMM6210, AX88179A, GL3224, VL105
- Compatibility: USB4/Type C or Thunderbolt 3/4 equipped computers with DisplayPort Alternate Mode support
- Power Delivery: PD 3.0 up to 100W (20V 5A)
- HDCP Support: HDCP 2.2
- Supported Audio: Audio 1-32 CH LPCM 192KHz, HBR up to 1536 KHz, IEC 61937 compressed audio, Dolby ATMOS, DTS: X format
- Separate Audio Ports: 1 x Audio combo port 3.5mm
- Special Features: DisplayPort Alternate Mode, 3x USB Gen 2 Type A Battery Charging 1.2 ports (total current limit is 2.3A), supports MST for Windows, supports simultaneous card reading (microSD), PXE (Preboot Execution Environment) and Wake on LAN (WOL) support
- Inputs: 1 x USB Type C (Female)
- Outputs: 6x USB Type A (Female), 1x USB Type C (Female), 1x RJ45 (Female), 1x DisplayPort (Female), 1x HDMI (Female), 1x SD (Female), 1x MicroSD (Female), 1x 3.5mm audio jack
- Power: 1 x USB Type C (Female) PD port
- Dimensions WxDxH: 129x69.5x48mm (5.08x2.74x1.89in)
- Housing Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Net Weight: 0.3kg (0.66lb)
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C - 70°C (14°F - 158°F)
- Humidity: 10 - 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements: 20W
- Colour: Anthracite
- Packaging Type: Carton Box
- Packaging Dimensions: 174x151x56mm (6.85x5.94x2.2in)
- Gross Weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb)
- Warranty (Years): 2
- Certificated: CE, FCC, REACH & RoHS
Orders received by 4pm AEST ship the same day, and with over 95% stock availability we guarantee to have your order despatched quickly and accurately.
We ship with StarTrack Express and most items ship overnight for delivery the next business day. Heavier items may take 2-3 days.
Delivery to all major cities within Australia is FREE* if your total order value is over $100 (inc. GST). Orders under $100 will ship for $13.95 (inc. GST).
International Air Freight Delivery
International customers, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or call us on +61 7 3262 9033 for further information about shipping costs to your location.
Further Important Information
The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business section of the site, different delivery charges and terms apply.
Some items may incur additional delivery charges. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you before despatch to inform you of these charges.
For some regional areas of Australia, next business day delivery is not always possible so delivery may take a little longer.
"Business day" excludes Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
* Please note: If the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional shipping charges may apply. Free delivery does not apply to Cabinets, Enclosures and products supplied at discounted pricing.
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, should you need to return a product to us, please refer to the information below...
If you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business user), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 14 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item you return is with its original packaging and in an as new, unopened condition, complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
- Please see the Returns section of our Terms & Conditions for full details of our Return policy
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will incur a handling / restocking charge. This charge is calculated as either an amount of $25.00 being a minimum charge, or 20% of the invoice value (whichever is the greater).
How to return goods to us
Before returning any goods to us, please obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) by completing our online Product Return Request form.
This will ensure proper processing upon receipt at our warehouse.
We recommend you return any goods via a courier/postal service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Unless it is a result of our error, or the goods are faulty or incomplete on arrival, you are liable for the costs of returning goods to us. In cases where we refund the original delivery charge, we will only cover our standard delivery charge. Any priority, express or courier component will not be refunded.