8x8 HDMI 4K60 Matrix, 8x HDMI Inputs / 8x HDMI Outputs
- Switch between 8 HDMI source devices and 8 HDMI displays connected simultaneously
- Supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz, with additional support for HDR
- Allows for flexible and convenient switching between 8 HDMI sources, perfect for commercial and professional settings
- Easy to use and set up, with an intuitive Web GUI, Remote Control or Push Buttons
- 2 year warranty
Matrix Switches are premium solutions for distributing content from multiple source devices to multiple displays. The Lindy 8x8 HDMI 4K60 Matrix supports HDMI 2.0b 18G signals, allowing for the transmission of clear 4K Ultra HD 60Hz resolutions. Additional support for High Dynamic Range ensures video content is displayed with enhanced brightness, greater contrasts and a much wider colour gamut, perfect for digital signage displays in retail, creating informational multi-display setups in education, or distributing content in commercial installations such as cinemas. HDCP 2.2 support ensures there are no issues with a variety of 4K content when connected to source devices including set top boxes, Blu-Ray players and 4K HDR media players.
As well as HDMI audio pass-through, individual Coax and 3.5mm ports allow for a separate connection of digital speaker systems and amplifiers, creating immersive audio experiences to compliment the video content. The Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature allows audio to be sent from a TV to an audio system or soundbar over the same HDMI cable that is used to send video to the TV. This eliminates the need for a separate audio cable and simplifies the setup process.
The Matrix also features a downscale function for each output port from 4K to Full HD, making installations with older displays hassle free while always ensuring the viewer receives the optimum picture from their display.
This Matrix can be easily controlled via push button switching on the unit, while the included remote control and IR extension also allows the user to have better control over multiple videos and displays, great for trade shows, training presentations or sales demonstrations.Package Contents
- HDMI Matrix
- IR Remote Control
- IR Receiver Cable
- Mounting Brackets
- Multi-Country PSU (UK, EU, US & AUS)
- (UK, EU, US & AUS) Mains Cables
- Lindy Manual
- AV Interface: HDMI
- Interface Standard: HDMI 2.0b
- Supported Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 3840x2160@60Hz RGB 8bit
- HDCP Support: 2.2
- Supported Audio:
HDMI Audio Pass-through up to 7.1CH
Coax up to 5.1CH
- IR Support: 38kHz
- CEC Support: Yes
- Serial Interface: RS-232 LED / LCD
- Display: OLED
- Control: Push Buttons, IR, RS-232, IP
- Special Features: ARC, 4K to 1080p Output Downscaler, Dolby Vision,Dolby Atmos, HDR 10
- Input: 8 x HDMI (Female)
- Output: 8 x HDMI (Female), 8 x 3.5mm (Female), 8 x Coax (Female)
- Control: RS-232 (Female), RJ45 (Female)
- Power: 5.5/2.5mm
- Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH: 440x200x45mm (17.32x7.87x1.77in)
- Housing Material: Metal
- Net Weight: 2.83kg (6.24lb)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - 45°C (14°F -113°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60°C (-4°F - 140°F)
- Humidity: 20 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements: 12VDC 5A
- Colour: Black
- Packaging Type: Carton box
- Packaging Dimensions: 510x328x95mm (20.08x12.91x3.74in)
- Gross Weight: 4.06kg (8.95lb)
- Warranty (Years): 2
- Product Compliance: CE, UKCA, FCC, RoHS & REACH, CP65
Orders received by 4pm AEST ship the same day, and with over 95% stock availability we guarantee to have your order despatched quickly and accurately.
We ship with StarTrack Express and most items ship overnight for delivery the next business day. Heavier items may take 2-3 days.
Delivery to all major cities within Australia is FREE* if your total order value is over $100 (inc. GST). Orders under $100 will ship for $13.95 (inc. GST).
International Air Freight Delivery
International customers, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or call us on +61 7 3262 9033 for further information about shipping costs to your location.
Further Important Information
The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business section of the site, different delivery charges and terms apply.
Some items may incur additional delivery charges. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you before despatch to inform you of these charges.
For some regional areas of Australia, next business day delivery is not always possible so delivery may take a little longer.
"Business day" excludes Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
* Please note: If the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional shipping charges may apply. Free delivery does not apply to Cabinets, Enclosures and products supplied at discounted pricing.
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, should you need to return a product to us, please refer to the information below...
If you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business user), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 14 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item you return is with its original packaging and in an as new, unopened condition, complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
- Please see the Returns section of our Terms & Conditions for full details of our Return policy
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will incur a handling / restocking charge. This charge is calculated as either an amount of $25.00 being a minimum charge, or 20% of the invoice value (whichever is the greater).
How to return goods to us
Before returning any goods to us, please obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) by completing our online Product Return Request form.
This will ensure proper processing upon receipt at our warehouse.
We recommend you return any goods via a courier/postal service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Unless it is a result of our error, or the goods are faulty or incomplete on arrival, you are liable for the costs of returning goods to us. In cases where we refund the original delivery charge, we will only cover our standard delivery charge. Any priority, express or courier component will not be refunded.