500m CAT6 3.5mm Analogue Audio Extender
- Extend 3.5mm analogue audio up to 500m over standard network cable
- Passive extension with no external power required
- Pigtail style housing with no requirement for additional audio cables with no requirement for additional audio cables
- Interoperable housings – use either unit as a Tx or Rx
- 2 Year Warranty
The Lindy 500m CAT.6 3.5mm Analogue Audio Extender is a compact solution for extending stereo audio signals to much longer distances over easily accessible network cable. With a compact pigtail style design and no requirement for additional power, the extender provides a minimalistic extension solution that can be discreetly installed alongside source devices and analogue speakers. The units provide seamless interoperability, allowing for use of either unit at any side of the setup.
Use our CAT5e/6 cable or UTP CAT5e Solid Core cables which are sold separately.
Note: Maximum transmission lengths are for guidance and will depend on your application and the type of twisted pair cable used. This product is designed for use with a single network cable between the transmitter and the receiver.Package Contents
- CAT6 Stereo Audio Extender
- AV Interface: -
- Interface Standard: -
- Supported Bandwidth: -
- Maximum Distance: 500m (1640.4ft)
- Maximum Resolution: -
- HDCP Support: -
- EDID Pass Through: -
- Supported Audio: 2Ch Stereo Audio
- Separate Audio Ports: -
- IR Support: -
- CEC Support: -
- Serial Interface: -
- Transmission Protocol: -
- Transmission Medium: 1 x Cat.5e / 6
- Laser Class (only for Fibre): -
- Wavelength (only for Fibre): -
- Chipset: -
- Special Features: -
- Transmitter Input: 3.5mm (Male)
- Transmitter Output: RJ-45 (Female)
- Receiver Input: RJ-45 (Female)
- Receiver Output: 3.5mm (Male)
- Bi-directional Ports: -
- Power: -
- Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH: 23x31x25mm (0.91x1.22x0.98in)
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Net Weight: 0.029kg (0.06lb)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 55°C (32°F - 131°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 85°C (-4°F - 185°F)
- Humidity: 0 - 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements: -
- Colour: Black
- Packaging Type: Polybag
- Packaging Dimensions: 174x194mm (6.85x7.64in)
- Gross Weight: 0.038kg (0.08lb)
- Warranty (Years): 2
- Certificated: REACH & California Proposition 65
Orders received by 4pm AEST ship the same day, and with over 95% stock availability we guarantee to have your order despatched quickly and accurately.
We ship with StarTrack Express and most items ship overnight for delivery the next business day. Heavier items may take 2-3 days.
Delivery to all major cities within Australia is FREE* if your total order value is over $100 (inc. GST). Orders under $100 will ship for $13.95 (inc. GST).
International Air Freight Delivery
International customers, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or call us on +61 7 3262 9033 for further information about shipping costs to your location.
Further Important Information
The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business section of the site, different delivery charges and terms apply.
Some items may incur additional delivery charges. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you before despatch to inform you of these charges.
For some regional areas of Australia, next business day delivery is not always possible so delivery may take a little longer.
"Business day" excludes Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
* Please note: If the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional shipping charges may apply. Free delivery does not apply to Cabinets, Enclosures and products supplied at discounted pricing.
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, should you need to return a product to us, please refer to the information below...
If you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business user), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 14 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item you return is with its original packaging and in an as new, unopened condition, complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
- Please see the Returns section of our Terms & Conditions for full details of our Return policy
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will incur a handling / restocking charge. This charge is calculated as either an amount of $25.00 being a minimum charge, or 20% of the invoice value (whichever is the greater).
How to return goods to us
Before returning any goods to us, please obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) by completing our online Product Return Request form.
This will ensure proper processing upon receipt at our warehouse.
We recommend you return any goods via a courier/postal service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Unless it is a result of our error, or the goods are faulty or incomplete on arrival, you are liable for the costs of returning goods to us. In cases where we refund the original delivery charge, we will only cover our standard delivery charge. Any priority, express or courier component will not be refunded.