4 Port DisplayPort 1.2, USB 2.0 & Audio KVM Switch
- Controls four DisplayPort equipped PCs from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
- Switch via the unit's push buttons or keyboard hot keys
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 signals, up to 4K 60Hz
- Independent audio switching and 2 ports USB 2.0 Hub for sharing additional USB peripherials
- 2 year warranty
A KVM switch allows an operator to conveniently control and manage multiple devices, such as PCs and servers, from a single keyboard, mouse and display console.
The Lindy 4 Port DisplayPort 1.2, USB 2.0 & Audio KVM Switch is a compact solution for providing access and control over four DP equipped PCs from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor.
Support for resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD 60Hz ensures the highest image quality, perfect for demanding graphical content in gaming setups, video editing or quad system control workstations. The audio output ports on the main unit also allow users to connect headphones or speakers to add immersive 2CH audio and a microphone, while additional USB peripherals can be integrated with the 2 ports USB 2.0 hub. Both audio and USB hubs can be switched independently of the computers allowing users to print from one PC whilst working on another for example.
It supports True Transparent USB switching, an advanced USB emulation technology that allows the KVM to recognise specific keyboard & mouse models and emulate any of their associated special key and function information. This also provides enhanced support for combined use with KVM extenders.
The KVM switch features multiple switching options including push buttons on the unit and configurable hotkeys that provide simple, reliable control for the user, great for both professional and first time users.
Please Note: connection cables are not included, we suggest to use DP cables up to 1m and USB 2.0 Type A/B cables up to 5m to reach the highest resolutions and best performances. Active converters and MST hubs are not supported.Package Contents
- KVM Switch Pro, 4 Port
- 9V Multi-Country (UK, US, EU & AUS) Power Supply
- Lindy Manual
- AV Interface: DisplayPort
- Console Interfaces: USB
- Interface Standard: DisplayPort 1.2, USB 2.0
- Maximum Resolution: 3840x2160@60Hz
- HDCP Support: -
- Supported Audio: Analogue Stereo
- Separate Audio Ports: 2 x 3.5mm (Female)
- Serial Interface: -
- Console Number: 1
- Max Number PC/Server: 4
- Cascadable: No
- Switching Method: Push Buttons & Hotkey Switching
- 19" Rack Mountable: -
- Special Features: USB 2.0 Hub, Independent audio and Hub switching, Active LED Indicators
- Console Interfaces: DisplayPort (Female), USB Type A HID (Female), 2 x 3.5mm (Female)
- PC/Server Interfaces: 4 x DisplayPort (Female), USB 2.0 Type B (Female), 2 x 3.5mm (Female)
- Other Interfaces: 2 x USB 2.0 Type A (Female) Shared Ports
- Power: 5.5/2.1mm DC socket
- Dimensions WxDxH: 255x45x120mm (10.04x1.77x4.72in)
- Housing Material: Metal
- Net Weight: 1kg (2.2lb)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60°C (-4°F - 140°F)
- Humidity: 0~90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements: 9VDC 1.1A
- Colour: Silver
- Packaging Type: Carton box
- Packaging Dimensions: 315x215x65mm (12.4x8.46x2.56in)
- Gross Weight: 1,5kg (3,31lb)
- Warranty (Years): 2
- Certificated: CE, FCC, RoHS & REACH
Orders received by 4pm AEST ship the same day, and with over 95% stock availability we guarantee to have your order despatched quickly and accurately.
We ship with StarTrack Express and most items ship overnight for delivery the next business day. Heavier items may take 2-3 days.
Delivery to all major cities within Australia is FREE* if your total order value is over $100 (inc. GST). Orders under $100 will ship for $13.95 (inc. GST).
International Air Freight Delivery
International customers, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or call us on +61 7 3262 9033 for further information about shipping costs to your location.
Further Important Information
The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business section of the site, different delivery charges and terms apply.
Some items may incur additional delivery charges. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you before despatch to inform you of these charges.
For some regional areas of Australia, next business day delivery is not always possible so delivery may take a little longer.
"Business day" excludes Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
* Please note: If the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional shipping charges may apply. Free delivery does not apply to Cabinets, Enclosures and products supplied at discounted pricing.
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, should you need to return a product to us, please refer to the information below...
If you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business user), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 14 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item you return is with its original packaging and in an as new, unopened condition, complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
- Please see the Returns section of our Terms & Conditions for full details of our Return policy
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will incur a handling / restocking charge. This charge is calculated as either an amount of $25.00 being a minimum charge, or 20% of the invoice value (whichever is the greater).
How to return goods to us
Before returning any goods to us, please obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) by completing our online Product Return Request form.
This will ensure proper processing upon receipt at our warehouse.
We recommend you return any goods via a courier/postal service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Unless it is a result of our error, or the goods are faulty or incomplete on arrival, you are liable for the costs of returning goods to us. In cases where we refund the original delivery charge, we will only cover our standard delivery charge. Any priority, express or courier component will not be refunded.