300m CAT6 VGA & Audio Extender
- Extends VGA and Audio signals up to 300m with a single CAT5e cable
- Supports resolutions up 1920x1200/1600x1200@60Hz
- Built in Gain and Skew controls
- Mono audio signal support (left and right channels are combined)
- 2 year warranty
This VGA Extender transmits VGA and audio signals through CAT6 network cables over distances of up to 300m when using high-quality solid core network cable.
Easy to install the Extender system is made up of local transmitter and remote receiver units that are connected together with CAT6 cable (not included), high quality solid core installation cable is recommended. The local transmitter unit connects to the computer system's VGA port, with a VGA output available to connect a local monitor, while the receiver unit connects to your remote monitor or projector.
The extender includes both Gain and Skew controls to allow you to adjust the brightness and sharpness of the picture according to your requirement. An optional skew compensation unit (like LINDY No. 32766) can be used to correct colour shadows on the display caused by different lengths of RGB signal transmission over the twisted pairs in the CAT6 cable.
Both Extender units are housed in sturdy metal casings, making them ideally suited to use in factories and other industrial applications.
Please note: Maximum supported distances and resolutions are dependent on both the monitor and the chipset used in the graphics card.Package Contents
- VGA & Audio CAT5e Extender with Audio Transmitter
- VGA & Audio CAT5e Extender with Audio Receiver
- 2x Multi-country PSU 5V ~2A (with 3.5/1.35mm DC connector)
- LINDY manual
- AV Interface: VGA
- Maximum Distance: 300m (984.24ft)
- Maximum Resolution: 1920x1200@60Hz
- Supported Audio: Mono analogue
- Separate Audio Ports: 3.5mm
- Transmission Medium: 1 x Cat.5e
- Special Features:
- Peak & Gain control
- Local VGA output
- Transmitter Input: VGA (Female), 3.5mm (Female)
- Transmitter Output: RJ45 (Female), VGA (Female), 3.5mm (Female)
- Receiver Input: RJ45 (Female)
- Receiver Ouput: VGA (Female), 3.5mm (Female)
- Power: 3.5/1.35mm DC socket
- Dimensions WxDxH:
- Housing Material: Metal
- Net Weight:
- Transmitter: 0.140 kg (0.31lb)
- Receiver: 0.110 kg (0.24lb)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C (32°F - 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C - 80°C (14°F - 176°F)
- Humidity: 10-85% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements: 5VDC 1A
- Colour: Black
- Transmitter: 100x65x26mm / 3.94x2.56x1.02in
- Receiver: 82x43x23mm / 3.23x1.69x0.91in
- Packaging Type: Carton Box
- Packaging Dimensions: 205x190x60mm (8.07x7.48x2.36in)
- Gross Weight: 0.6kg (1.32lb)
- Warranty (Years): 2
- Certificated: CE, FCC, RoHS & REACH
Orders received by 4pm AEST ship the same day, and with over 95% stock availability we guarantee to have your order despatched quickly and accurately.
We ship with StarTrack Express and most items ship overnight for delivery the next business day. Heavier items may take 2-3 days.
Delivery to all major cities within Australia is FREE* if your total order value is over $100 (inc. GST). Orders under $100 will ship for $13.95 (inc. GST).
International Air Freight Delivery
International customers, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or call us on +61 7 3262 9033 for further information about shipping costs to your location.
Further Important Information
The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business section of the site, different delivery charges and terms apply.
Some items may incur additional delivery charges. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you before despatch to inform you of these charges.
For some regional areas of Australia, next business day delivery is not always possible so delivery may take a little longer.
"Business day" excludes Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
* Please note: If the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional shipping charges may apply. Free delivery does not apply to Cabinets, Enclosures and products supplied at discounted pricing.
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, should you need to return a product to us, please refer to the information below...
If you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business user), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 14 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item you return is with its original packaging and in an as new, unopened condition, complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
- Please see the Returns section of our Terms & Conditions for full details of our Return policy
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will incur a handling / restocking charge. This charge is calculated as either an amount of $25.00 being a minimum charge, or 20% of the invoice value (whichever is the greater).
How to return goods to us
Before returning any goods to us, please obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) by completing our online Product Return Request form.
This will ensure proper processing upon receipt at our warehouse.
We recommend you return any goods via a courier/postal service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Unless it is a result of our error, or the goods are faulty or incomplete on arrival, you are liable for the costs of returning goods to us. In cases where we refund the original delivery charge, we will only cover our standard delivery charge. Any priority, express or courier component will not be refunded.