2m Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 Cable, Anthra Line
- Professional choice Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 cable for commercial and high performance AV and IT installations
- Supports resolutions up to 10240x4320 4:2:0 12bit
- Robust PVC housing, 24K gold plated connectors and contacts
- Triple shielded cable, corrosion resistant tinned copper 30AWG conductors
- HDMI 2.1 Ultra High speed Certified: 3D, 8k, 10K, 48Gbps, HEC, ARC, CEC, Dolby® True HD, Dolby® Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X; HDMI ATC certified
- 10 year warranty
From the Lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy, Anthra Line HDMI cables are the professional choice for high performance connections in commercial AV and IT installations.
Anthra Line HDMI cables are premium connections that feature triple shielded with 30AWG copper conductors for performance and corrosion resistance. High quality 24K gold plated contacts and connectors maintain optimal signal integrity and maximum reliability.
UHD resolutions up to 10k 10240x4320 4:2:0 12bit are supported. Anthra Line HDMI cables are also capable of transmitting 32 channel audio and Dolby® Atmos.
The HDMI 2.1 specification is supported for 48Gbps bandwidth capacity in cable lengths up to 5m. Anthra Line HDMI cables are available in lengths from 0.5m to 3m.
HDMI 2.1 Specification cables now support the following features:
Higher Resolutions – Now up to 10k 120Hz resolution with DSC, 8k120Hz without
ALLM - automatic low latency mode – Made for Gamers, helps cut down the lag by removing advanced video processing providing the quickest response from your display.
VRR – Synchronises the source and displays refresh rate, this helps remove judder and image tearing.
Dynamic HDR – Instructed by the source a connected display can alter the HDR metadata on a scene by scene, or even frame by frame basis providing the best colour range at any time.
DSC – A high performance compression algorithm drastically reducing the signal bandwidth needed for super high resolutions.
eARC – An advanced version of ARC, using Object based audio which now provides uncompressed 7.1ch and 5.1ch and up to 192Khz, 24bit for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Connector A: HDMI Type A Male
- Connector B: HDMI Type A Male
- Housing Material: PVC Connector
- Plating: 24K Gold 15µm
- Pin Construction: Phosphor Copper
- Pin Plating: 24K Gold 3µm
- Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH: 20x34.2x10.9mm (0.79x1.35x0.43in)
- Standard: Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI
- Colour: Black Type: Round
- Jacket Diameter: 7.3mm (0.29in)
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Conductor Gauge: 30AWG
- Shielding: Aluminium Magnesium Alloy Braid, 85%
- Supported Bandwidth: 48Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 10240x4320@120Hz 4:2:0 12bit
- Nominal Attenuation:
≤ −5 dB from 0 GHz to 1 GHz
−6.5 dB @ 2 GHz
−9.2dB @ 3 GHz
−16.5 dB @ 6 GHz
−29 dB @ 12 GHz
- Minimum Bend Radius: 80mm (3.15in)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: 0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)
- ATC Approved: Yes
- Packaging Type: Polybag
- Warranty (Years): 10
- Certificated: RoHS, REACH, UL, ATC
Orders received by 4pm AEST ship the same day, and with over 95% stock availability we guarantee to have your order despatched quickly and accurately.
We ship with StarTrack Express and most items ship overnight for delivery the next business day. Heavier items may take 2-3 days.
Delivery to all major cities within Australia is FREE* if your total order value is over $100 (inc. GST). Orders under $100 will ship for $13.95 (inc. GST).
International Air Freight Delivery
International customers, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or call us on +61 7 3262 9033 for further information about shipping costs to your location.
Further Important Information
The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business section of the site, different delivery charges and terms apply.
Some items may incur additional delivery charges. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you before despatch to inform you of these charges.
For some regional areas of Australia, next business day delivery is not always possible so delivery may take a little longer.
"Business day" excludes Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
* Please note: If the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional shipping charges may apply. Free delivery does not apply to Cabinets, Enclosures and products supplied at discounted pricing.
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, should you need to return a product to us, please refer to the information below...
If you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business user), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 14 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item you return is with its original packaging and in an as new, unopened condition, complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
- Please see the Returns section of our Terms & Conditions for full details of our Return policy
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will incur a handling / restocking charge. This charge is calculated as either an amount of $25.00 being a minimum charge, or 20% of the invoice value (whichever is the greater).
How to return goods to us
Before returning any goods to us, please obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) by completing our online Product Return Request form.
This will ensure proper processing upon receipt at our warehouse.
We recommend you return any goods via a courier/postal service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Unless it is a result of our error, or the goods are faulty or incomplete on arrival, you are liable for the costs of returning goods to us. In cases where we refund the original delivery charge, we will only cover our standard delivery charge. Any priority, express or courier component will not be refunded.