2m High Speed HDMI Cable, Black Line
- Entry level High Speed HDMI 2.0 cable for home and small office applications
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096x2160@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit
- Robust PVC housing, nickel connectors, gold flashed contacts
- Triple shielded cable, corrosion resistant copper coated steel 30AWG conductors
- HDMI 2.0 compliant: 3D, 4K, 18Gbps, HEC, ARC, CEC, Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio; HDMI ATC certified; 10 year warranty
From the lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy, Black Line High Speed HDMI cables are fully featured, entry level high resolution connection solutions, perfect for home and small office use.
Black Line High Speed HDMI cables feature triple shielded construction with 30AWG copper coated steel conductors for premium performance and corrosion resistance. Nickel connectors and gold flashed contacts maintain signal integrity and reliability.
UHD resolutions up to 4K 4096x2160@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit are supported. Black Line HDMI cables are also capable of transmitting 32 channel audio and Dolby® True HD.
The HDMI 2.0 specification is supported for 18Gbps bandwidth capacity in cable lengths up to 5m.
Black Line HDMI cables are available in lengths from 0.5m to 5m.
- Connector A: HDMI Type A Male
- Connector B: HDMI Type A Male
- Housing Material: PVC
- Connector Plating: Nickel
- Pin Construction: Phosphor Bronze
- Pin Plating: Gold Flash
- Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH: 19x34.1x10.8mm (0.75x1.34x0.43in)
- Standard: High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
- Colour: Black
- Type: Round
- Jacket Diameter: 6mm (0.24in)
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Conductor Material: Copper Coated Steel
- Conductor Gauge: 30AWG
- Shielding: Aluminium Foil
- Supported Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 4096x2160@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit
- Nominal Attenuation: 300kHz-825MHz <5dB, 825MHz-2.475GHz <5dB, 2.475GHz-4.125GHz <12dB, 4.125GHz-5.1GHz <20dB
- Minimum Bend Radius: 60mm (2.36in)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - 80°C (14°F - 176°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C - 80°C (14°F - 176°F)
- ATC Approved: Yes
- Packaging Type: Polybag
- Warranty (Years): 10
- Certificated: RoHS, REACH, UL, ATC
Orders received by 4pm AEST ship the same day, and with over 95% stock availability we guarantee to have your order despatched quickly and accurately.
We ship with StarTrack Express and most items ship overnight for delivery the next business day. Heavier items may take 2-3 days.
Delivery to all major cities within Australia is FREE* if your total order value is over $100 (inc. GST). Orders under $100 will ship for $13.95 (inc. GST).
International Air Freight Delivery
International customers, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or call us on +61 7 3262 9033 for further information about shipping costs to your location.
Further Important Information
The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business section of the site, different delivery charges and terms apply.
Some items may incur additional delivery charges. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you before despatch to inform you of these charges.
For some regional areas of Australia, next business day delivery is not always possible so delivery may take a little longer.
"Business day" excludes Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
* Please note: If the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional shipping charges may apply. Free delivery does not apply to Cabinets, Enclosures and products supplied at discounted pricing.
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, should you need to return a product to us, please refer to the information below...
If you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business user), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 14 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item you return is with its original packaging and in an as new, unopened condition, complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
- Please see the Returns section of our Terms & Conditions for full details of our Return policy
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will incur a handling / restocking charge. This charge is calculated as either an amount of $25.00 being a minimum charge, or 20% of the invoice value (whichever is the greater).
How to return goods to us
Before returning any goods to us, please obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) by completing our online Product Return Request form.
This will ensure proper processing upon receipt at our warehouse.
We recommend you return any goods via a courier/postal service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Unless it is a result of our error, or the goods are faulty or incomplete on arrival, you are liable for the costs of returning goods to us. In cases where we refund the original delivery charge, we will only cover our standard delivery charge. Any priority, express or courier component will not be refunded.