- Single cable docking station solution for Windows, Mac OSX & Android devices
- Dual Video Interface supports HDMI & DVI-I Displays
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K 30Hz or 2 x 1920x1200 60Hz
- Features a 4 Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 Hub, Gigabit LAN and Analogue Audio
- 2 Year Warranty
With its compact design and featuring all the interfaces needed for a standard workstation, the LINDY USB 3.1 Mini Docking Station is a great space saving addition to any hot desk environment. By connecting a single cable to a notebook the user can quickly access a variety of essential ports, which in turn can be connected to a 4K Display, Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers, External Storage and LAN, everything required to get through the working day! Compatible with Windows, Mac OSX and Android, the Mini Docking station is compatible with a wide range of popular Notebooks, Ultrabooks and Tablets, including the Microsoft Surface Pro 4.
Support for Ultra HD 4K monitors (HDMI only) makes the Mini Docking Station ideal for users requiring the highest picture quality such as designers and video editors, and thanks to its integrated DisplayLink® chipset your Notebook doesn’t even need to natively support 4K resolutions. With dual video interfaces the Docking Station can be connected to either a single HDMI, DVI-D or VGA (adapter required) display, or if required to two of these displays (at a reduced resolution). The connected monitors can be used as Primary, Extended or Mirrored desktops providing the option to expand your working space across multiple displays or simply use a larger, higher resolution monitor.
For added convenience the two front facing USB ports support USB Battery Charging v1.2, so mobile devices can be connected and charged at up to 5V 1.5A. The docking station also features a combo 3.5mm audio interface which can be used to connect a headset from a Smartphone or tablet, or to connect speakers and a Microphone using an audio splitter cable.
- Notebook Mini Docking Station
- Multi County Power Supply DC 5V / 4A with adapters for Euro, UK, US, AUS
- USB 3.1/3.0 Cable, Type A/B
- LINDY manual
With its compact design and featuring all the interfaces needed for a ...more >
Orders received by 4pm EST ship the same day, and with over 95% stock availability we guarantee to have your order despatched quickly and accurately.
We ship with StarTrack Express and most items ship overnight for delivery the next business day. Heavier items may take 2-3 days.
Delivery to all major cities within Australia is FREE* if your total order value is over $100 (inc. GST). Orders under $100 will ship for $9.90 (inc. GST).
International Air Freight Delivery
International customers, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 7 3262 9033 for further information about shipping costs to your location.
Further Important Information
The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business section of the site, different delivery charges and terms apply.
Some items may incur additional delivery charges. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you before despatch to inform you of these charges.
For some regional areas of Australia, next business day delivery is not always possible so delivery may take a little longer.
* Please note: If the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional shipping charges may apply. Free delivery does not apply to Cabinets and Enclosures.
"Business day" excludes Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, should you need to return a product to us, please refer to the information below...
If you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business user), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 14 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item you return is with its original packaging and in an as new, unopened condition, complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
- Please see the Returns section of our Terms & Conditions for full details of our Return policy
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will incur a handling / restocking charge. This charge is calculated as either an amount of $25.00 being a minimum charge, or 20% of the invoice value (whichever is the greater).
How to return goods to us
Before returning any goods to us, please obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) by completing our online Product Return Request form.
This will ensure proper processing upon receipt at our warehouse.
We recommend you return any goods via a courier/postal service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Unless it is a result of our error, or the goods are faulty or incomplete on arrival, you are liable for the costs of returning goods to us. In cases where we refund the original delivery charge, we will only cover our standard delivery charge. Any priority, express or courier component will not be refunded.