- Extends DisplayPort 1.4 and USB 2.0 signals up to 200m over a single cable
- Supports uncompressed DisplayPort signals up to 8K
- Supports the extension of up to four USB 2.0 devices
- Uses a single MPO/MTP Fibre Optic cable
- 2 Year Warranty
Designed for highly demanding use cases the DisplayPort 1.4 & USB 2.0 KVM Extender is capable of supporting DisplayPort 1.4 resolutions up to Ultra HD 8K (7680x4320) at distances of up to 200m using a single MPO/MTP cable (OM3 12 Core Method A 1:1). Using fibre optic technology the Extender is capable of extending these Ultra HD video signals in real time without compression over long distances whilst also extending four USB 2.0 devices* such as a keyboard, mouse and USB drive. The Transmitter and Receiver units are electronically isolated from one another removing the risk of damage via ground loop.
* Please Note: Isochronous USB devices such as Webcams and Audio interfaces are not supported.
- Fibre Optic DisplayPort 1.4 & USB 2.0 KVM Extender (1 x Transmitter, 1 x Receiver)
- 2 x 5V 3A Multi-Country (EURO, UK, US & AUS) Power Supply
- Lindy Manual
Designed for highly demanding use cases the DisplayPort 1.4 & USB 2.0 ...more >
- Supports DP 1.4 and has enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 7680 x 4320
- Supports highest DP resolutions and MST (multi-monitor operation via MST hubs), but not DP ++, conversion to other interfaces only via active converters (Eyefinity, Surround, Collage)
- Supports HBR3, bandwidth up to 8.1Gbps per lane, 32.4 Gbps total
- Uncompressed transmission of the monitor signals in real-time without any loss of quality
USB 2.0 Features:
- Supports except isochronous almost all USB 2.0 devices
- When connecting isochronous webcams and audio adapters, incompatibilities can occur until the USB function is aborted
- Data transfer rates up to 11 Mbyte / s. total, approximately 1/4 the maximum USB 2.0 data rate
- Supports USB hubs and other devices
MPO / MTP Fibre Optic Link & Features:
- Laser Class 1 product with 0.5mW output power and automatic laser cut-off with retracted or broken MPO cable
- Automatic shutdown of the optical transmitters when the input signals are switched off
- For use with 12-core MPO cables OM3 1:1 - Note see below
- Dimensions approx. 18 x 12 x 3 cm each, TX and RX without MPO cable
- Weight approx. 0.6kg each, TX and RX, without accessories
- Total weight approx. 1.7kg incl
- Temperature range Operation: -10 ° C to 50 ° C, storage -20 ° C to 75 ° C
- For indoor use in well ventilated locations
- Current consumption approx. 0.5A / 2.5W (transmitter), approx. 0.8A / 4W (receiver) plus connected USB devices
- An MPO / MTP OM3 cable (1: 1 by Method A) to the required length to 200m
- Keep the glass fibre plugs and sockets dust-free! Keep the dust caps on.
- Avoid high tensile or other forces on the glass fibre cables!
- Never bend the fibre-optic cable less than the permitted minimum bending radius, approx. 10cm - for details, see manufacturer's instructions!
Orders received by 4pm EST ship the same day, and with over 95% stock availability we guarantee to have your order despatched quickly and accurately.
We ship with StarTrack Express and most items ship overnight for delivery the next business day. Heavier items may take 2-3 days.
Delivery to all major cities within Australia is FREE* if your total order value is over $100 (inc. GST). Orders under $100 will ship for $11.95 (inc. GST).
International Air Freight Delivery
International customers, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call us on +61 7 3262 9033 for further information about shipping costs to your location.
Further Important Information
The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business section of the site, different delivery charges and terms apply.
Some items may incur additional delivery charges. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you before despatch to inform you of these charges.
For some regional areas of Australia, next business day delivery is not always possible so delivery may take a little longer.
* Please note: If the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional shipping charges may apply. Free delivery does not apply to Cabinets and Enclosures.
"Business day" excludes Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, should you need to return a product to us, please refer to the information below...
If you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business user), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 14 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item you return is with its original packaging and in an as new, unopened condition, complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
- Please see the Returns section of our Terms & Conditions for full details of our Return policy
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will incur a handling / restocking charge. This charge is calculated as either an amount of $25.00 being a minimum charge, or 20% of the invoice value (whichever is the greater).
How to return goods to us
Before returning any goods to us, please obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) by completing our online Product Return Request form.
This will ensure proper processing upon receipt at our warehouse.
We recommend you return any goods via a courier/postal service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Unless it is a result of our error, or the goods are faulty or incomplete on arrival, you are liable for the costs of returning goods to us. In cases where we refund the original delivery charge, we will only cover our standard delivery charge. Any priority, express or courier component will not be refunded.